Xpower specializes in ERP and DMS solutions for companies in the following sectors; truck & bus, automotive, recreational vehicles, construction machinery, material handling & lifting, agriculture, and more.
Helping our customers work more efficiently, monitor their processes better and give entrepreneurs insight into their productivity and margins is the focus – day in and day out – of everyone on our team.
XDMS is the most versatile software in the market and, as a result, we are growing at a fast pace in Europe. We are now looking for new motivated colleagues to join our team and support further growth.
Do you like a challenge and are you a team player?
Then be sure to contact us!
You will work in a team of dynamic fellow consultants and be responsible for the following tasks:
– You ensure good contact with the end customer and manage the project in all its phases: intake, data conversion, parameterization, training, start-up and after-care.
– You regularly and clearly report the status of projects to management and project leaders.
– You cooperate a lot with colleague consultants and other departments, such as Layout, Accounting, Support and Development.
– In case of larger projects, you maintain a high degree of cooperation with the client, overarching project management and/or importer or constructor.
– You visit clients and work with their team to refine knowledge and increase satisfaction through training, thinking along with them and installing new functionalities.
– You detect opportunities, possible bugs and adjustments to processes so that the customer can appreciate your added value.
– Naturally, you ensure that you know XDMS, the Xpower ERP package, inside out and pass on your knowledge to customers and colleagues.
– You communicate about this gladly, clearly and correctly to customers and colleagues.
– You preferably have an economic or accounting background.
– You can work independently but feel good when included in a young and dynamic team.
– You mainly work at the client’s location and can deal with travel.
– Depending on your ambitions and experience, we can deploy you to different customers within Europe (Belgium, The UK, France, The Netherlands,…).
– You are not afraid of travelling from time to time.
-You think, breathe, and speak in processes and succeed in giving every interlocutor a clear picture of the project in question. You can also do this on paper and work with clear schedules, milestones and deadlines.
– You can easily present, explain and discuss matters in front of a group of clients or colleagues.
– You already have initial experience with ERP software.
– You speak Dutch, French and English very fluently.
– Other languages are definitely a plus.
-You have experience or a strong interest in the consultancy business.
Send your CV and application letter to email@example.com
We will contact you soon.